Monday, December 7, 2009

Lindsay lohan sex. Pictures.

Lindsay lohan sex...

lindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sexlindsay lohan sex
Do you like this top? Ok so Im writing a novel and c ' is the beginning of it. Can you read and maybe give me some advice or critisizim? Ill even take some problems or questions you have. Thank you in advance ' l! " Okay, you hooligans in a few weeks will be starting our annual project d ' creative writing. " The class groaned. Mr. Crawford has been our teacher of English ' for months, instead of our teacher Mrs. Thompson, who was on maternity leave. Mr. Crawford was a little old, wild-haired professor substitute our class had learned very easily. Unfortunately, there were twenty-one d ' between us, he had a very difficult period, with names, at ' except Jeremy. This should not be a problem, right Scott? " Jeremy spoke with a friend Bonehead Jock. Uh ... " Jeremy Yeah sure " started laughing and snickering under his breath, at least your daughter does not think so. " The right side of the room quietly chuckled. Don ' t get me wrong, I loved Jeremy, I mean are all from the beginning of ' years. We have a very nice couple, twice, and we had good chances to win the king and queen of the ball. ' C is just ... Sometimes, well most of the time he forgets d ' use his brain before he speaks that ', ' n but no problem, right? " see me after class Mr. Scott, and you can tell me everything. " Mr. Crawford was in a good mood. " Jeff Carey, Michael Carter, Jenna Harrison. " Jenna, ' s one of my best friends moved from Chicago ' s last year. Have you ever had a best friend that you've begun to hate, then once you got to know you've fallen in love? ' C and is Jenna and I have started '. The first time I've encountered the ', she flirted with Trevor, the guy that I loved when ' d ' were a sophomore at the football match played by l & # 39; old church Hampton. Long story short, we don ' have not started on good terms. L ' I've faced a festival organized by the ' one of his friends. She threw her drink on me and I ' s hit him on the nose. Then we went to it with more of Trevor ' a good time to watch two girls compete for him. As we look back at us both and I ' saw him making out with a girl d ' another school. With that, we walked home together and talked things. We were together every day for cheerleading ' and that she was with me was the ' Brooke went to Arizona. We became best friends quickly and was greeted our group with open arms. Jenna date as my other best friend, Ryan. Herbalism " Sarah Aaron Howard, Alexandra Martin. " " Uh ... Allie. " ' J have spoken: " Oh yeah, Allie, sorry Mr. Crawford scribbled something on his notepad " said Andrea Mattingly, Rachael May, Shayne McDonald . " Ugh. Shayne McDonald. Have you ever had that ' a girl in your class, you know, the one who thinks that it ' is ten million times better than everyone else? Well, then you've met someone as a ' Shayne McDonald. We used d ' l ' be friends, until ' that the second year when I ' have been accidentally play dough in her hair, that ' She had to get almost all of the cut and blame myself because all the boys called the head bucket. We lost touch during the summer and it ' n ' has never been the same. His father owned the ' modeling agency in Morton Heights and gave birth to high-end model. Of course, I ' ve had the hot boyfriend, who was also the all-star basketball player, hottest, best friends and although j ' were quite popular. I mean all the pom-pom girl, right? Christian " Mowry, Antwon Neal, we all know " Jeremiah, Jeremy shot him and looking evil. Oops ", Jeremy is here. " Mr. Crawford said ironically. " Brittany Oliver, Cameron Price, Molly Robinson, Ryan Scott. " Ryan, or Ry as I ' s called, has been my friend for as long as I can remember. It is just like the big brother I don ' ve never been, even if I'm three weeks older than him. When we were little my mother told us that we were inseparable, and that people always thought we were brother and sister. Once when we were eight, he and I ' have found matches and lighter fluid in my shed, we ran to the rear ' for newspapers and I have watered ' lighter on them. We both tried, unsuccessfully, d ' light the fuse (n ' We have not really understood the whole concept). Finally, he lit one and threw it on the pile of wood soaked. Flames shot to the sky and the next thing we know about his mother running toward us with an unpleased look on his face. We were both grounded for two weeks, and today, I will never regret it ' d have a lot of fun. We spent every summer together alone and together we walked to and from the school ', ' m he even learned to skateboard. Even now, as people continue to mistake junior us for a couple, what happened to us nearly a fifth year. Whenever j ' of ' I need help with Brooke or Jenna or # ' of ' matter who is also there. I can talk to him ' No matter when I really want, given that ' he lives next door. Aaron Smith, Sophia Wal ... " " Brooke Brooke! S ' " " you please call me Brooke, Mr. Crawford ". "L ' man sorry Brooke, I'll get it right one day. " He said, smiling " Does everyone? " Sophia and Brooke had been my best friend since we were nine. It was quiet, shy girl and I ' ve been the very center of attention '. No right connection? Wrong. During our picnic third year, the first time we met, my ex boyfriend Shayne plotting revenge and decided it would be funny to put a stamp filled with ketchup on my blanket, screaming " Ew Allie had a little accident ". Brooke let me d ' borrow a pair of shorts and healed my broken heart. It also gave Shayne a pretty good beating, but she did not know I saw it ' s how. Why? Excellent question, maybe she just wanted to make for nice girl thin. Therefore, we have been bound at the hip. I've convinced the ' l ' join cheerleading team and we spent all day, every summer (except for that which is in its ninth year) together. Singing and joking have a good time. L ' of ' was entering the ninth grade, his mother died and it ' s been passed in Arizona with his grandparents. I don ' I called every day and we talked nonstop. Dinngggggggg! Page 764 " is due on Monday! " Crawford missed just before the whole world blew up outside the room. Ugh " can you believe it, homework on the weekend of the ball? " Brooke and I walked into the crowded corridor of some girls cheerleading. " Oh my gosh, this evening will be fun! " " ' Yeah so that they do not point the punch, as the last dance. " Some of girls sang. Brooke ", you'll go for the best, I'll help you with your English if you help ' m doing my calculations. Yeah it will be really exciting. " I laugh, I'm just happy Jeremy goes, maybe this time it will not end up drunk and lose his mind. " Amber adds, "You're so lucky, because honey, your little friend is very good. He received the body of air ' ... " " " Hey Babe, "said Jeremy as his Amber finished your-man-is-so-fine voice. Everyone was crowded around my locker. " You ready for tonight because I am ready to ... " he spun around, stuck his hand in the air and galloped in the middle of the corridor. BUST A MOVE " " he said gallantly as he spun again and ' m and was accompanied by my locker. " Hey Al, I'll meet you at the mall, at five o'clock. " Brooke added: "Jeremy Nice moves, work better spin on this if you want to win tonight, the Prom King. " She said the group is ' s away in fear. Jeremy was tall, thin and had tan skin who praised his jet black hair. He wore his royal blue jacket and black Letterman (with his university basketball patches sewn on the back) and dirty jeans with his white and black Nike. It was by far the most popular guy of ' school he was a star on the basketball court, his parents were rich, he always had the finest clothes, shoes, and of course a Range Rover as his birthday gift d ' sixteenth. When will you grow up? J " I ' l ' smiled and kissed her softly. He tried to lower his voice, as if he thought ' d ' were crazy about him: "I'm sorry baby, it will not happen again ", his eyes opened ' s but good " ' d have a surprise for you. " He pulled a small black rectangular box. "Oh, Jeremy, you don ' would not have. ' S " I assured him that I slowly opened the box, ' s expecting a lot more than its content rather . ' " Yeah that is what you think about it, "' s cried with pride. It ' s approached him and whispered in the ear ' '' C is a dress. " " No, you really should not have. " J & , # 39, I closed my locker and pushed the box back in his chest. "I can not believe how insensitive he is! " I cry, like Brooke, Jenna and I were hanging around the mall Heights Morton. "I can not believe that he actually ' Got You guys room, " Brooke replied, laughing. Jenna adds: "You know you're the only girl that ' he actually got a room for, he just took all the other girls in her house, and she laughed. " Oh my gosh, this is so not funny. M ' I cried when we walked in the mall. I am going through a crisis in relations here, and you two all the people laugh and make jokes! We've known this whole year just to get to this point and I ca ... ". " " " Allie I can not take this time, I mean my ... Allie " "? " " My mom is fucked because tonight is my first and prom ... ALEXANDRA " " FELICITY Martin! Brooke " shouted as we made our way into a store. Jenna adds: "Wow, she broke out the full name. " Brooke grabbed my shoulder and m ' looked into his eyes, " Listen, I'm your best friend, I t & , # 39, loves, and Jeremy ... Jeremy did too but he is a guy and guys are a little confused ' what they want right now. " " But Brooke room key, a room key, this kind of surprise is that it can be? J ' " unfortunately have argued. "What am I supposed to do? " " How do you know that ' he wants to have sex Al, he would just talk or something " Brooke said. " Yeah, and maybe tomorrow as snow in Florida. " Jenna replied sarcastically before that it ' jolt through the clothing rack. I sighed as I ' s have searched the sea necklaces. "In any case c is not as ' c ' if is your first time Allie, I mean come on, what ' s the big deal? " Jenna said. The big problem was that I loved Jeremy '. Somewhere between his stupid remarks, his warm body, and habits of study ' ridiculous (which does not include studies ' d) I fell in love with him. I don ' ve never gone all the way with someone ' a ' that I loved, and to tell you the truth, it ' m scared. To me, it is easy to deliver to a guy at a party or a brother of your friends, you were probably lost anyway, and if you don ' were not, it ' n is not like your going to have a future relationship, so no one gets hurt. Harmless fun. ' Thinking of having that special moment of this special moment with the only person who loves you more, although that ' it made me sick. ' Say that he will see me when I'm most vulnerable ' m has a headache. " I think you just need to relax Al because honestly ... I raised my eyes waiting for some good advice from those best friend. "Your boyfriend is so handsome! " Brooke and Jenna sputtered at Unison ' d ' just before bursting into laughter. J ' I laughed quietly to myself before facing them. " ' C is just ... I do not know, expected more from him, I mean c ' is almost a year and n ' said anything about this before ". Except " Trevor Day. " ' s Jenna cried shamelessly. J ' have Brooke looked around and sighed: "Oh, thank you, Jenna, ' for the addition of this magnificent piece of information ' conflict, and how many times must I tell you , ' that he was drunk. " When Jeremy and I were together for a few months in the middle of ' years, Trevor Dennison threw this huge back to school bash for all juniors. It was crazy, almost everyone was drinking, the walls were covered with students on the verge of blowing chunks ' and ' s soccer team called real strippers. You speak of an eruption ' d ' school. Jeremy offered to take me in a room for ' s have fun safely. We started and I ' were in at the beginning, but for some reason while we were in this room scenes floating in my head, the room began to spin, and suddenly he was not feeling well. J ' I realized I loved the ' much that no matter what ' d ' other guy had gone so far with and I do not know yet if I've ' loved that feeling. I quickly got up and searched for my top. I went to the door, but he would not let me pass. I told him that ' he was drunk and we went into an argument get out of hand. J ' have broken with him that night and went home crying hysterically, shouting j ' I called Jenna and Brooke, and told them all, unfortunately, I do not know c ' ' is that it would come back to haunt me for the rest of my life. "Where's Brooke? " Jenna said, looking around. His phone rang and his eyes lit up. It must have been Ryan. She went to a bench and sat down ' s. I looked up and I ' saw my best friend. She spoke with a guy who had the air as ' s ' he had worked in the food court '. He was a tall blonde who looked like he was maybe in her early twenties. Then, Shayne strutted into the store that we were endangered. She wore a d ' baby doll top with heels together, and Capri d ' scholarships fine coach who ' n had not even been seen in stores yet. Her father had obviously pulled some strings. Shayne has long dirty blond hair that came down the middle of his back. It was tan (probably from its recent acquisition of ' a tanning bed, I know it ' is ' because it has virtually announced in our fourth period class last week) with light blue eyes and her make-up was very well done, is almost ' c ' s look professional. Although I think that ' she was the daughter of the devil, and hated to admit l ', Shayne was very pretty in its way Skanky own. It has been entrusted always together and never out of fashion. This does not prevent ' m ' d try my best to humiliate the ': "Look what the cat dragged in J ' " I called as she entered the store . "Look what the cat spit" she answered back. Shayne has two friends, or like cute l ' I like to call them, Courtney and Lindsey, they followed him around like a flock of geese '. "Oh, Allie, if n ' is that your so-called friends you have told the ', your hips like a pack of hot dogs in those jeans. " Oh yes, because you know so well ' d be a good friend, do not you? J ' have turned their backs. Courtney adds: "Ah yes, well maybe that ' one day you'll be as pretty and as popular as Shayne. " " This is the day, oh wait, aujourd ' Today must be the day because I am certain that it ' not win prom queen tonight. J ' I replied back. J ' watched him walking between them and quickly scanned for Brooke. She was nowhere to be found. " " There is a problem here Lady and the Tramps? Brooke had already stepped into the conversation. "Oh, you just ' d be in the parade, wait, the show n ' is not until the 28th (she was referring to" The lights of the festival of California ") its okay bride needs you all the practice you can get. " Shayne mentioned seeing Brooke. " You know all the meaning you, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumber, won first prize l ' last year. Tell me, is it difficult to walk and talk like an idiot at the same time? Brooke waited for an answer, then Shayne speaks " Whatever, I'll see you tonight, my crown prom queen who ' m waiting, and I would just hate for you guys miss it. It " his henchmen and left laughing. " One of these days I'll show him ... ugh. " I complained " Let ' s go guys, I have to be at home at 530 so my mother can take pictures. We started. " So who was that cutie in the food court? " ' J called him. Jenna " added. " Wait, I thought you were going to dance with Jay? " " It was cute, I had to go check him out. " Brooke said he was twenty and he is d & , # 39, moved here from North Carolina. Added she, him, her mum and brother live in the river, probably from you Al. Well " Miss America, did you get his number? " I ' ri J, " Of course, my dear Alexandra " she said emphatically, as she held a strand of cloth with black numbers. Laughing, we left the store and more to get smoothies. J ' saw Courtney and Lindsey Street in 21 fights during d ' a little skimpy shirt. I chuckled: "They really wanted to run against you for the title of Miss America. " Together, Brooke, Jenna and I left the mall. " Tonight will be so fun " Brooke laughs. " A Night To Remember ". " Hey Mom, I'm home. " My house was unusually quiet. Mom "? " I entered the room. Papa "? " I went into the kitchen and found a note. It read Allie, Your father and I are attending a dinner for work. We'll be home around 630. Try to eat something, we begin to prepare, and we'll see you when we get home. Love, Mom PS-for High Feed me, it ' s like you, food is in the garage. With the house for me, I ' I opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of water '. Then j ' I heard a strange noise. Knock, knock, knock. I stopped the noise ' s attention. Quickly, I went out into the garage to feed Max, our golden retriever. Walking back into the house, I ' heard the noise again. This time harder and faster, knock, knock, knock. "What is it ' c ' that is? " J ' I thought to myself. The strange noise continued. I went through the back door and opened the fence to the waterfront. My house sat on the edge d ' a cliff overlooking the river and ' the other side of the river was the whole city. A little past my backyard through the white fence and down the river front some ways was an open field. ' In the days when we were in fifth grade, some senior couple, removed trees and was created to build a house there, until that ' l ' man died just before starting to build. It has always been meaningless. While I was walking down the path to the waterfront that I knew to be careful. A path of stones was the only way to get to the bottom '. Trees and bushes covered any other entry. Ryan and I would like to come here all the time when we were little and swing the rope bridge we built that crossed the stream. Once, when Brooke and I were freshman we ran down to watch " lights of California. " ' C was this big party right before the & # 39 ; Halloween, they had carnival games, rides and all sorts of stalls. At nine o'clock each year, they organized a large fireworks display over the river to bless the ghosts of Halloween ', and each year, Brooke, Ryan and I watch together. Well, when we were running on the path of pebbles j ' I tripped and fell, well rolled down the hill, taking with me Brooke. Ryan laughed so hard that he fell ' too and we all watched the lights of fireworks ' with bruised bodies. When you arrive at the edge of the water there ' an average size of land on the left. On the right there is an old beat-up view of basketball, with the group Swing Wooden overlooking the city. When we were children, Brooke and I slipped and d ' meet here to talk. N ' We have never brought anyone here, except Ryan, and Jenna was not until we accept anyone to know. This has been our special place, we could go there, think, read or do anything about. I don ' had not been there for a while. ' Bottled water in hand, I crossed the wooden barricade, Brooke and I ''ve built in the sixth grade to keep Thomas and Dylan Perry Out. As I ' s have allowed through the brush, I ' saw a hooded figure on a large scale, hammer in hand, facing the target ' basketball. At first I thought it was Ryan and ' n ' this ' is that as I got closer I realized that this n ' was not him. He tapped a wooden ' on the former and the disintegration of the rim. J ' I started to run down. Hey you "! " I stammered: "' What do you think your doing? " Surprised ' m the figure looked up and started ' down the ladder. I walked towards him. When I ' I finally approached him, he pulled out his phone and his head began to speak. "I'm sorry I did not know anyone lived here. J ' stepped over the bushes and approached him " I ' d have just moved here and elsewhere ... " I cut him. " Well, I do not care where you left or how you got here. This is my property and I do not think you have permission ' d be pounding around like a madman, and why you wear a hoodie in 80 degree weather? J ' were breathless. Slowly he took his hood, began to speak. He was tall, muscular and had dark brown hair cut to her ears with sideburns. The boy had a gentle face, slender body and the most beautiful light green eyes that I ' ve never seen. He said: "Look, I'm sorry if I disturb you my name is ... " He wore a blue hoodie Duke University, with d ' shorts basketball white and blue black l ' Air Jordan basketball. J ' were stunned for a brief moment. I said: " What is wrong with me, as I don ' ve never seen a cute boy before. " It " was still talking, then maybe we could be fri ... " I looked at my watch, it was six o clock ' and ' d had yet to prepare. I don ' arrested him again, " Okay, I don ' t have time to deal with this now, I ' ve got a PROM to go now and when I return I expect you to be gone, Got it Bob the Builder? " He chatted back, "Yeah ... Sure, whatever. J ' have started to climb the hill and he yelled at me. " Hey, can I get your number, you know, just in case j ' forget my hammer or my tools here. Just so that you can bring them back to me? " I turned the pick-up lines guys use aujourd ' hui. J ''ve fiddled in my pocket and I ''ve found what I was looking for. I threw the piece and responded, " heads you might get my number, tails you leave. It ' s caught up and screamed. " ' leaders that he is. " He fumbled with the medal. " I ' d also have yet to go? " I went into my back door and was greeted by my mother. " " Hey darling, it ' s approached close the door, "where were you? " I replied back. "Nowhere is the only High ". Sit down " Although Allie, your father, and I ' have some good news. " I entered the room in no way was I prepared for that new ' ' m they were welcomed. 'Moving' m ' I cried. moved "! " My father murmured: "Darling, this is n ' for ' a couple of years, we can visit whenever you want. & quot ; " No Dad, a couple of years ' c ' is too long, that ' is it Brooke, Ryan, and Jenna, and Jeremy and the cheerleading squad. Did you think about them? " " " Sweetheart, my mother said quietly. " You can make new friends in Michigan and I am sure that they ' a cheerleading team ". " Michigan Michigan ... "m ' I cried. "Your ' m move halfway between the county away from everything I ' loves and is supposed to be good news? " " I can not believe you two at this time. " I got up and turned back " It was a very good offer of employment ' and your father had to take it. J ' " I started in my room. "Look here Missy, c ' is my house and my rules, your install ' s Michigan Weather you like it or not. " My mother scolded me. " No Mommy, I ' I turned back, "Currently, I am going to my first prom, and probably the last ball to Morton Heights, do not tell me not to try to take pictures. Just stay here and think about how you ruined my life. " My father tried to speak as I was walking in the stairs '. Alexandra ", " co honey ... J ' I slammed my door and smothered my face in my pillow. After few minutes I got up and looked at my window, well, the boy had disappeared. Laying on my bed, I found myself thinking about him, he was really cute and type d ' mind his own little way. I glanced down at my clock and realized that ' he was seven. Brooke and Jeremy is here to pick me up in one hour. J'ai pris une douche, fixe mes cheveux et le maquillage, puis a glissé et la robe rouge au-dessus de ma tête. Je recevais mes chaussures et sac à main prête quand j'ai vu Jeremy attirer dans ma façon d'entraînement. J'ai attrapé mes affaires et il m'a rencontré à la porte. Au lieu d'attendre l'intérieur de ma maison pour la limousine nous étions assis dans sa voiture. «Allie, what's Babe tort?" "Rien, juste prêt à quitter" Je soupire et Jeremy est sorti de la voiture. Je me suis retourné le regarder et j'ai vu la limousine. Ce fut une longue limousine Escalade et occupé presque tout mon allée ensemble. Brooke passa la tête par le toit ouvrant et a hurlé, "son bébé party time!" Le chemin de la Prom a été rien de moins que je m'y attendais. La voiture la plus longue compris de l'équipe de basket et de pom-pom girls plus moi, Jeremy, Brooke, Jay, Jenna, et Ryan. Tout le monde riait et passer un bon moment alors que j'étais encore dans ma marinade parents récente décision de me déplacer loin de toute l'humanité. Brooke remarqué quelque chose n'allait pas, elle a glissé au-dessus et prend place entre moi et Jeremy. "What's up girl?" Brooke a demandé à bout de souffle après le chant de lavage de voitures avec le reste de notre équipage. J'ai répondu rétrospectives couvrant mes vrais sentiments. Je levai les yeux: «Vous savez la dernière fois que nous étions dans une limousine pour notre danse huitième année, rappelez-vous?" "Ouais, toi et Ryan vont ensemble. Et Jenna était vraiment en colère contre moi parce que je suis allé avec Aaron Gates. "Elle a répondu en arrière. J'ai ri, «Et nous avons passé quarante minutes dans la salle de bains essayant d'obtenir que Punch Out de votre robe que Ryan répandu sur vous, car il était si nerveux. Nous avons tous deux en riant. «C'était le bon vieux temps hein?" Elle a rigolé. "Hey arrêter de regarder en arrière, essayer de se faire plaisir ce soir, OK?" "Promesse Just-moi vous aurez du plaisir ce soir, OK?" "Je le ferai." Je lui ai assuré. Quand nous sommes entrés dans l'hôtel Belmont chacun d'entre nous regardait avec de grands yeux. Noir et banderoles bleu couvert les murs de la salle de bal magnifique. Le plancher en bois dur brillait à travers le toit ouvrant et réfléchie sur des bijoux pour toutes les filles. Tout le monde était dollied de la tête aux pieds. Les filles avaient les cheveux et les ongles fait accompagné par des mecs avec des coupes fraîches et des combinaisons nouvelles. L'étape a été au centre de la pièce en dessous d'une boule disco géante, entourée de plusieurs petits projecteurs. Ballons et confettis ont eu lieu les frais généraux par un grand panier, prête à tomber quand le roi et la reine ont été annoncés. La salle était remplie d'adrénaline avec des adolescents pompé prêt pour une nuit de plaisir. Nous avons tous gracieusement descendit l'escalier, salle de bal et de fonder une table pour poser nos affaires sur. Jenna Ryan et assis ensemble tandis que Jay et Brooke obtenu chacun une certaine punch. Jeremy et moi étions sur la piste de danse danser toute la nuit. Il doit avoir déjà bu un peu. Très vite, tout le monde nous rejoint et nous étions tous d'avoir une explosion quand le seul et unique fait son entrée. Shayne descendit l'escalier, salle de bal accompagné d'un garçon que je n'avais jamais vu auparavant. Elle portait une robe bleue de taille moyenne avec des paillettes d'argent de nombreuses petites patché sur lui, ainsi que des souliers d'argent qui a eu le même sequins sur eux. Autour de son cou était le diamant le plus beau que je n'avait jamais posé les yeux sur. Il était blanc entouré par de nombreux petits diamants bleus enfiler autour d'elle. À chaque déménagement, elle a fait une des diamants pris tout le monde la lumière et aveugle de la salle de bal. "Elle a toujours à faire une entrée," je l'ai dit à Jeremy, qui fixait Shayne dans la crainte. Il ne dit rien pendant une seconde puis il répondit en arrière, "Whoa, she's hot." Je l'ai regardé avec incrédulité et ont pris d'assaut au large de la table. Comme je faisais mon chemin à travers la masse quelque chose a retenu mon bras. «Regarde bébé, je suis désolé, je ne pensais pas. Je serai dans la salle à onze heures trente. "Je lui ai arraché mon bras et continué à marcher. Il marchait dans l'autre sens pour parler à un de ses copains de basket-ball. Parfois, je me suis demandé ce qui me fait comme lui tellement. Je me suis assis à la table et a commencé à parler à l'une des filles cheerleading. De temps en temps je place regard de regarder l'horloge. Il allait sur onze heures et demie. Vient ensuite Brooke s'approcha de moi, les yeux gros comme des balles de golf. «Allie viens vite, Jenna a besoin d'aide." Je me levai de mon siège avec un sentiment d'urgence, et suivie par Brooke pour le stationnement. Lorsque j'ai abordé la limousine, je vis les pieds pendants du fait et une voiture deux portes ouvertes sans chaussure. «Son bébé va bien, nous allons rentrer chez vous." Ryan était assis dans la voiture tenant une figure maigre. "Est-ce Jenna?" J'ai rigolé. Brooke parle », une des filles a apporté une cantine de vodka, et Lindsay Lohan ici abattu toute la chose." "La seule chose ensemble?" M'écriai-je. Eh bien quelqu'un doit la ramener chez elle, mais elle va être autant d'ennuis. "Que faire si je l'emmener chez moi et l'un d'entre vous peut juste dire qu'elle est restée chez vous? «Ryan a proposé tout en maintenant sur sa petite amie ivre. "Brooke pouvez passer la nuit avec moi et je me contenterai de dire à ma mère c'est Jenna." Je lui ai expliqué. "Vous n'avez pas de plans de vous faire ce soir?" Elle répondit: «Non, mais vous le faites, où est Jeremy? Je soupire. «Je ne sais probablement pas dans la chambre." Ryan levé les yeux vers moi. «Allie, juste être prudent, je sais que je ne peut s'occuper de vous comme je le faisais mais je pense que vous voulez les choses. Je l'ai empoigné et lui a donné une accolade. Jenna était profondément endormi. "Vous pouvez toujours regarder derrière moi grand frère." Je l'ai embrassé sur la tête et ferma la porte limousine. "You guys creep me out parfois." Brooke plaint. «Avez-vous deux jamais sorti? Je chuckled back" Oui, lorsque nous étions cinq et il m'a demandé de l'épouser. Brooke et j'ai marché à l'intérieur du bras dessus, bras dessous à la piste de danse. Sur notre chemin à M. Murray, le principal, était en hausse sur la scène annonçant le roi et la reine de bal. J'ai regardé la salle de bal pour Jeremy mais n'a pas pu le trouver. La salle était remplie avec impatience que M. Murray ramassé l'enveloppe. "Et maintenant, pour le moment que vous attendiez tous, le couronnement du roi ans, ce bal des finissants et Prom Queen. Je vais annoncer la première reine. "Un roulement de tambour commencé. Le silence tomba sur la salle et la voix de M. Murray était le seul qui parlait. «Cette année Morton Heights High School Prom Queen, c'est ...» Il ouvrit l'enveloppe. «Shayne McDonald!" Brooke et j'ai regardé les uns les autres et sourit. La foule a regardé autour et Shayne n'était pas le cas à trouver. M. Murray a repris la parole ", Shayne McDonald pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît trouver et d'accepter votre couronne?" "Eh bien elle a obtenu ce qu'elle voulait, comme toujours." Je soupire. Brooke m'a réconforté. "Oh, ne vous préoccupez pas de cette fille. Elle a seulement gagné parce que sa robe tout le monde aveugle et ils ne pouvaient même pas voir quelqu'un d'autre. Je pose ma tête sur son épaule et regarda l'horloge. Il allait sur douze. Courtney et Lindsay entra sur la scène d'accepter la couronne Shayne's là-bas en bas, les deux se battent là-dessus comme des petits garçons dans une boîte de sable. «Jeremy m'a dit qu'il serait dans la salle à onze heures trente." Brooke me regarda avec étonnement. «Pourquoi l'enfer n'est-ce pas là alors?" J'ai souri et levé les yeux vers elle. «Tu crois que je devrais?" Elle me regardait avec des yeux graves. «Al, je pense que vous devriez faire ce que vous voulez faire et cesser de se préoccuper du mauvais qui peut arriver, allez le chercher du tigre.« Elle me repoussa et me dit qu'elle allait me répondre à la maison à trois heures. Je suis entré dans l'ascenseur et fait mon chemin jusqu'au cinquième étage. Les portes de l'ascenseur s'ouvrit lentement et je suis sorti dans le couloir seul. Une recherche dans mon sac à main pour la clé de la chambre, je m'approche de la porte. Clé en main Je regardais le numéro de la chambre pour un moment. Après que j'ai rassemblé tous le courage dans mon corps, j'ai finalement poussé la lourde porte. La chambre était noire. Je marchais et allumé les lumières les plus proches que j'ai pu trouver. La chambre éclairée, à la droite a une petite cuisine, qui comprenait un petit poêle, un micro-ondes, et un petit frigo sur le mur. A bar top stood in the middle with a small sink on one side and two stools on the other. On the opposite side of the bar was a small living room, with a flat screen television, couch and recliner. The bathroom was on the left across from the kitchen. “Wow, he really went all out,” I spoke to myself. Over to the left the master bedroom door was shut. I slowly approached it, “Jeremy? Are you in there?” I knocked twice and walked in. As I opened the door I heard heavy breathing and saw two figures on the bed. With cruel intentions I flipped on the lights. “Oh my god!” The girl figure screamed and rolled over. As she was turning over the male figure jumped up, it was Jeremy. Regretting going up there I took a look at the female figure, to my surprise, it was Shayne. My mouth dropped and tears started forming in my eyes. I slammed the door and started towards the hall. I heard someone behind me, and as I was attempting to open the other door, the person shut it. “Baby wait, let me explain.” “I turned with tears streaming down my face. “EXPLAIN! You want me to let you explain why you were in bed with that slut!” I opened the door and started out. “Baby I was drunk, and I didn’t know if you were going to come up…” So you decided to sleep with her huh?” I was trying to hold in the tears and speak at the same time. “Jeremy I tried, I gave you a chance, I took your *********, I took it all, and this is how you repay me! You said you loved me! I was done I turned around and left him standing in front of the door in only his boxers. “Wait, wait, so what’s this mean?” He stuttered. Without turning around I screamed at the top of my lungs. “Were over!” The elevator door opened, I stepped in and pressed the lobby button. Once the doors closed I fell to my knees and started bawling. I arrived down in the lobby and walked out the front doors no one even saw me leave. I didn’t know how far the hotel was from my house and personally I didn’t care, all I knew, was that I had to get away from there. It started to rain. Shoes in hand I started walking down the street with tears streaming down my face. Tyler watched her walk up the hill and smiled. “Well isn’t she something else.” He gathered up his tools and started up to his house. When he walked in he found his brother still in his work uniform sitting on the couch playing the Xbox 360, and his mother in the kitchen working on dinner. “Hey beautiful,” he walked over to his mother, kissed her on the cheek and put his things down. “Hey Tyler, where have you been?” “He responded back, “Oh down the river there is a little court and I just took dads tools down there to see if I could fix it up a bit.” Trey looked over from his video game “Why did you take dads tools?” “I don’t know, I didn’t think I was going to get interrogated for it.” Their mother spoke, “okay boys that’s enough.”
Click here to get her S E X video!


No comments:

Post a Comment